Collecting scattered nails easily and quickly
Online since: 09/05/2011, Number of visits: 215122
A box of nails dropped on the floor. Now what? The easiest method is to pick them up with a magnet. But then you can hardly get the nails off the magnet. Of course, there are special devices that can solve this problem - there is one mentioned on your website (see magnet collector). But most people don't feel like buying such a device when they dropped a box of nails...
There is a much simpler and low-priced method.
You just need a stable plastic bag and one or several strong magnets (I used 10 S-12-06-N).
- Put the magnet in the bag.
- Collect the nails in the bag.
- Turn the bag inside out, so the magnet is on the outside.
- Remove the magnet from the bag and put it aside.
- Put the nails back in the box.