Due to some remodeling we had to raggle the wall of my son's bedroom from floor to ceiling and then brick it up again. Since I didn't have the same wall paint anymore, I used grey magnetic paint to paint a road on the wall.
Danger: Small children can swallow magnets, which - in the worst case - can be fatal! Please watch children when playing with magnets. Make sure the magnets stick securely to the vehicles and can't be taken off by hand.
Please make sure you review our safety tip.
The entire content of this site is protected by copyright.
Copying the content or using it elsewhere is not permitted without explicit approval.