With chalkboard paint from DUPLI-COLOR, you can turn smooth surfaces into blackboards suitable for writing on with chalk. Use it to write shopping lists on a cupboard door in your kitchen or to-do-lists on a hallway wall, for instance. In children’s rooms, you can create a surface for your kids to draw with chalk over and over again. Even glassware, cups and vases can be embellished with chalkboard paint, allowing you to write on them as well. There are almost no limits to your creativity.
Please note the following prior to painting: For optimal results, the painting surface should be as smooth as possible and completely dry. Stir the paint well before you begin painting. For additional information on the use of chalkboard paint please refer to the technical data sheet (PDF - German)
Characteristics of DUPLI-COLOR chalkboard paint
- Premium acrylate dispersion with excellent coverage
- Suitable for smooth interior surfaces (walls, doors, furniture, etc.)
- Suitable for painting surfaces such as wood, metal, paintable plastics, smooth wallpaper, brick, stucco and concrete.
- The paint itself is not magnetic but can be combined with magnetic paint.
- Drying time is dependent on ambient temperature, humidity as well as the thickness of the applied paint layer, there are no hard and fast rules about how long it will take. At the latest, the paint will be completely dry after 2 weeks.
- After the chalkboard paint has completely dried for the first time, please wipe the surface with a damp cotton cloth until there is no more residue on the cloth.